By accessing this website of Sky Mount Technologies and confirming order with us, you acknowledge your acceptance of all the below mentioned Sky Mount Technologies Terms and Conditions:
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES
- All quotations and estimates provided by Sky Mount Technologies are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be reissued.
- All quotations are required to be accepted using the supplied Quotation Acceptance Form and returned to Sky Mount Technologies within the 30 day period from date of issuance.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- Estimates may be provided by Sky Mount Technologies to offer the client a guide on the projected costing of a project prior to any discovery or research for said project. All estimates will be clearly marked as such and are not an indication of the exact final cost to develop the application.
- All estimates will need to be formalized to a quotation or invoice before acceptance by either party as the final cost of the application.
- Sky Mount Technologies reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
Sky Mount Technologies may / may not share the fixed price for standard websites (e.g. e-commerce, blog, news, static website etc.), however Sky Mount Technologies has stopped working on fixed price for customized / dynamic website effective 5th Jun 2017, all work for customized / dynamic website will be executed on hourly basis only. The billing charge may vary based on technologies of website, size of work and duration of the project. Sky Mount Technologies will share the effort of work in number of hours and will share the estimation before starting on work. The client has to make payment as per payment plan shared by Sky Mount Technologies. Sky Mount Technologies will revise the estimation and payment plan for ongoing projects as well and will communicate with the clients accordingly.
- All quotations provided by Sky Mount Technologies, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance
- Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation / date of project / module completion.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the Sky Mount Technologies; which depends upon the amount of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
- Sky Mount Technologies disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur, India.
- Minimum requirements for where the completed application will reside, will be provided on all Sky Mount Technologies quotations.
- The quoted cost on a Sky Mount Technologies quotation is only valid if the minimum residency requirements are met or exceeded for said quotation.
- Sky Mount Technologies can provide, as an additional service, a package that will meet the stated requirements. The package offered will provide the most streamlined and costeffective installation of the quoted application.
- If a Sky Mount Technologies package is not used to host the completed application, Sky Mount Technologies will not be liable for any additional time or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed where the client has asked it to reside.
- Sky Mount Technologies will bill any additional time and or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed on the clients host at Rs.500 (USD 10) per hour. The minimum cost for this will be 4 hours at the above mentioned rate.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by Sky Mount Technologies, do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by Sky Mount Technologies, solely remains the property of Sky Mount Technologies, except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from Sky Mount Technologies.
- Sky Mount Technologies reserve the right to implement licensing features within the quoted application, except where code license has been issued by Sky Mount Technologies.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by Sky Mount Technologies Softwares for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by Sky Mount Technologies for third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third party code license will be attached to the existing Sky Mount Technologies code license for the quoted application.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, Sky Mount Technologies will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- The client shall further indemnify Sky Mount Technologies in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included within the quoted application by Sky Mount Technologies at the client’s request.
- Sky Mount Technologies reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if Sky Mount Technologies deems said material inappropriate of offensive.
- Sky Mount Technologies will not populate the application with the final content unless said content is delivered to Sky Mount Technologies in digital format prior to commencement of work. Said content, if available, will be used for testing purposes and may not be formatted how the client requires it. If content is not available mock placeholder content will be used.
- It is the client’s responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the applications content is displayed and formatted as they require. If the client cannot format the applications content, Sky Mount Technologies will offer this service at Sky Mount Technologies’ current hourly rate at the time of the request.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copy, graphics, logos, names and trademarks and any other material supplied by the client to Sky Mount Technologies.
- Supply of said material by the client to Sky Mount Technologies shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Sky Mount Technologies for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES
- Sky Mount Technologies will pursue due care to ensure applications create by Sky Mount Technologies are free of errors.
- Sky Mount Technologies will correct any errors made by Sky Mount Technologies staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- Sky Mount Technologies does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- Sky Mount Technologies does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that Sky Mount Technologies may require completing the quoted application.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Dependent upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days extra development time per alteration should be allowed for. The 3 day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate of the time involved to implement said changes.
- Sky Mount Technologies will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
- If Sky Mount Technologies are required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected or otherwise caused by parties other than Sky Mount Technologies, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for Sky Mount Technologies at the time said errors are to be fixed.
COMPLETION OF WORK
- All timeframes offered by Sky Mount Technologies to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer Sky Mount Technologies the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
- Sky Mount Technologies will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, Panacia Softwares will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- Sky Mount Technologies will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If Sky Mount Technologies does not have control over the residence (see Residency Requirements) where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by Sky Mount Technologies.
- The quoted application remains the property of Sky Mount Technologies Software until all obligations have been met for release of said application to the client.
- If Sky Mount Technologies is working as a third party to another company, said company is responsible in meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these Sky Mount Technologies Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised, changed, updated or modified by Sky Mount Technologies with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change to the Sky Mount Technologies Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of any such change to the Sky Mount Technologies Terms and Conditions.
Sky Mount Technologies is registered in Noida, India. The Courts of Law at Noida, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arises related to Work Agreement, Payment, Delivery of Work, Work Quality, Scope Finalization, Maintenance, Data Loss etc.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Sky Mount Technologies ensures our clients to be at the safest position. Hundred per cent customer satisfaction is our motto!
We provide an extensive portfolio for you to view before hiring us for your project so you can see the quality level of our work and be completely comfortable working with us. If you have any questions or reservations, please contact us prior to making a payment for our services. Thank you!